Wednesday 8 February 2012

Layouts to share !!!

Here are a few more layouts that i have done over the last few weeks the first one is a class i taught at crop very simple layout but effective i just cut some strips of pp and layered them on top of each other onto the orange cs.
I used a 6x4 landscape photo of my grandchildren, i made a paper flower by punching out circles then 3d them on top of each other.
I made a tag to adhere to the bottom of the photo for a title then another title under the photo onto a strip of pp also i cut a strip of pp to make a ribbon then i used my stitch stamp to go around the page.
This layout i used photo's of my DD and her BF at the isle of wight festival and scraps of paper that i found in my paper bag i so love the colours and the photo go so well with the papers !!!!


Another layout made from scraps of pp !!! i think i am using more of my scraps than my large pile of lovely papers lol.....





These photos was taken in turkey where i had a brill time with my best friend penny kafia another simple layout but not made with scraps lol.......

Thanks for looking and if you would like to copy any of my layouts that i put on my blog then feel free ....







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home