Wednesday 19 May 2010

Just a few more layouts of me and the family...

Here are some of my layouts that i have done over the weeks.
This one is with my dog dougal.



This is a class i taught at crop and it uses up quiet a few photos of the same subject i have used 1 6x4 and 5 smaller ones down the side which i punched out with a 2 1/2 inch circle punch.


This layout is using christmas papers and a photo of me that my friend took when we went to butlins for new year I love the red and green together.

This is another layout that i taught at crop a lot of cutting out needed here the photo is of my brother and sister with me at my mum and dads 50th wedding anniversary.




This layout is very simple but i love this one the colours and the photo is of my DD and her best friend . the papers are basic grey i thing.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home