Wednesday 31 March 2010

LAYOUTS.........................

I am so on the ball with putting my layouts up here and i will try to do my best to keep it up so here we go !!!!!

The following layouts i did to teach at our crop.
The photo in this one is of my great niece she is so cute but don't let that fool you...

This is a layout of my DH and I that i did for valentines day last year!!!!!!
This layouts photo's were taken when my dear friend and i went to butlins for a weeks break.



This photo was taken at the woodlands where i live it is very beautiful there.......



I love this layout very simple and the photo was taken when my friend and i booked to go and see the flamenco dancers and the bull ring with the picador we had great fun the food was good and the wine just kept coming.






1 Comments:

Blogger Penny aka Pennyk said...

You've been a busy little bee Ally- well done. Keep up the good work!

1 April 2010 at 01:34  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home