Monday 2 February 2009

PENALLYS RETREAT

This is my minibook that i taught at retreat the girls really injoyed doing it.








This is one of the layouts i did at the retreat and finished at home this is me with my christmas gift from my friend a zoobaloo cartridge.




This is my DD on christmas day just woke up and i had the camera on her while she was opening her prezzys, but she decided to hide in the gift bag, but that did'nt stop the camera clicking.




This is another layout i did on my retreat me and my darling husband.








This is a layout my friend taught on retreat so i decided to take part as well.







This is another layout i started on retreat but never got to finish untill i got home, this is my DD and her best friend lucy on their way to a wedding.








This is a class i taught on retreat it was an easy class but a lot of cutting out of the vines.










Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home