Tuesday 28 October 2008

some of my fav layouts

These are a few lo's that i have done a while ago so i thought it would be nice to put them on my blog for all to see.
This one was a challange i did for the cyber crop and i remember my friend penny and i were doing lo's when we were staying at a hotel, and the cricut was going there was banging and punching god knows what the people outside passing the room was thinking LOL.
This is a class i took when i was at a crop in swansea i love the pinks and i like the photo of me that my friend penny took on our holidays this year.

This is a lo i did such a long time ago i cut out all them flowers that i love to do and the little baby is my DD and the big fluffy dog is muttley but he is sadly gone.

This photo was taken in south africa (NO I HAVE NOT BEEN THERE) one of my friends live there and took this photo as they run an animal reserve, and she kindly give it to me as i love elephants.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home