Thursday 1 May 2008

MY HOME BOOK

This is my dog he is called dougal just for the record he is a mental case.
when we take him out he attacks dogs,cats,cars,birds and he is very protective so no one can come near me or my husband.
In the house he is a different dog he is friendly and he will give you a wash any time you like.
This is a photo of me last year on a day trip to tenby with my mate penny we had great fun taking photo's shopping and on the beach and then going for a nice cupper in a lovely little cafe
This is a photo of my DH he is my best friend as well, he is always there for me when i need him and he will do anything for me if i asked, sometimes he can be a bit protective but he look's after me.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Penny aka Pennyk said...

doing well there Ally - keep up the good work.:-)

5 May 2008 at 13:20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home